Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

so long no write blog le~~

because got some one say i so long no write blog le~~

so i terasa lo~~

then now come back and write le~~

haha~~

i use simple english ma..

so everyone can understand~~

----------------------

this saturday~~

i am leaving for my university life~

dont know wad is waiting for me~

but i am ready for any possibility~

recently~~~

so many things happened~

1) OMG~~We are the sukma champion~~!!

2) university life is waiting for me~~~

3) totally in love with world cup~~haha~~

4) got my beloved car and phone~

5) and i am still me~~

nothing change that much actually~

the earth is still going around the sun~

we still need to breath

and i am getting fatter too~

haha~

coz feel so happy at home, at the same time happy = eat~

haha~

tats why~~

heiheihei~~

i dont know when got ppl noticed i already updated my blog~

but~~

please let me know o~

so i can continue write~

hehe~

especially leefang lo~~

sayang u so much~~

muackx~~!!

haha~~ wanna go see ur blog now~~^^

1 comment:

  1. sry la...
    i didnt update my blog so i oso dint notice ur blog update d...
    now i oso getting fatter n fatter...cant loss weight..haiz...too enjoy at home?haha..
    u ah..better update ur blog often...
    since we no chance to chat..
    mayb blog is the way we know each other better~~

    ReplyDelete