Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

boring but relaxing de saturday~~

As i waited, it is finally saturday~
But this morning we have English class~
As i estimated, we did the speaking lessons,
and this time, the question is about 'what course you think is useful to take before u enter college'
There are four points given and every candidate will have to elaborate the given point in task A,
while in task B, the discussion is between the four candidate and all of them can speak out their own opinions and points.
Well, i have to elaborate that attending the communication skills course is the most useful course before a student enter the college..
haha~~
Not bad, but teacher said that i have too heavy slang..
Slang mean like sound of how u speak..
He asked me to speak like more **Manglish**
mean malaysian english..
haha~~
I will try my best nxt week as last week my group havent finish the mob test~~
Repair my slang and maybe can level up my band to band 6 o??
haha~~ today got high band 5, the highest is band 6..
+u+u!!
Today, as i promised, i finished 2 hours to concentrate on my assignment and tutorials..
OMG....
Critical Headache right after 2 hours~~
haha..
coz usually i oni use 15 minutes in concentrating on my work~~
today overload liao~~
Then direct stop and start play computer liao...
haha~~
Today havent start watch drama..tmr oni start,
onot sunday will be more bored, n i dun wan bother my tutorial liao..
Starting nxt week, thr will be more tutorials and assingment to finish bcoz we are
leaving to KL nxt week.
Have to finish everything before leaving~~
So worry~~
So confused~~
Dunno wad is cuming to my route~~
Scared of future~~
Curious for future~~
Hold tight and never give up**
+u+u!!!

And before i forget
Happy Mooncake festival to all..
coz mooncake is one of my favourite food~~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment