Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

tiring day~~

so as today we wake up earlier than usual~
so that we can eat and digest better~
we walked to chelsea piers,
and the most scary thing appear~~
when we get there, as we prepared,
as we were ready, the coach(mr eric lecain)
wanted us to run the 10 rounds in 3 minutes again,
he called them as ten spots~~
so then we ran n made it~
after that, we continue wif our drills and ended about afternoon at 12~
had our lunch and continue~
1.30 we were at the court and get ready for the nxt session~
unexpextable,
he wanted us to ran the 10 spots again~~
this time, it nearly want my life~
i juz jog to the end,
my leg like tonnes of weight~
i cant even lift my leg while i was running~
then oni we continue for the drills and ended up like 5~
after that me,jc n iswari continue playing games frm 6.30 to 7.30 wif sum
players outside~
so we were like having sum fun while learning through playing games~
i juz had pizza for my dinner,n juz had my clothes washed,
now i am going to sleep~
so tired~
2mrw, how am i going to run that 10 spots?
friday they are going to be 20 spots~~~
haih~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment